Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Four months since we said good bye

Dear Ines,

Its been four months since we said goodbye. Many people say that my grief will start to feel better whenever I start to see the positive things that can come from your departure. But I still see nothing positive from you departing this world. There are still no words and no thoughts that can calm my heartache. I still feel my soul in fire, a deep agony. I can't see anything positive yet. Indeed, I don't envision when am I going to find a positive angle to such a tragic event.

I actually think this should have not happen because you were a healthy baby, you were meant to be with us. Your departure is maybe one of the most tragic deaths I have ever heard about. It is so sad. I hope one day soon I can yield your story.

Today, Daddy, Isabel and I remembered you. We bought you some flowers that we put next to your portraits. Each of us said some words to you. Oh Ines, we miss you no matter how many months can go by. We love you precious. You are forever in my heart and memories. God bless you wherever you are. Rest in peace.

1 comentario:

  1. What a beautiful letter to your sweet little girl.

    This month will mark 2 years since I said goodbye to Malou and my grief IS better than it was...I am more at peace with what happened. I miss Malou, but that fire in my soul, that deep agony you mention, which I know so well, doesn't attack me unexpectedly all the time. It is much more gentle and happens much less often. I can remember and talk about Malou without tears (sometimes).

    BUT I will say that it has nothing to do with the fact that I have found something "positive" from her departure. I can't imagine that I ever will. There is NOTHING positive about us losing our babies. Nothing. It is wrong and horrible and it just shouldn't be this way.

    I would like to hear more about Ines's story, and in your own time, maybe you will blog about it. I will remember her today and always too.

    As we say here, "Sov sødt, lille Ines" (sleep sweetly, little Ines).

    ResponderEliminar