Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is aproaching. I want to send all my support to all those mothers that have lost a baby. Specially, to those mothers that like me are facing this festivity with a missing baby for the first time . Or those who also have living children and are feeling confused about what to do or feel during day. I hope we can make it through the day in a smooth way! Don't push yourself be gentle and do what feels good for you. I will try to remain positive and celebrate that I am alive to live such a day.

1 comentario:

  1. I just found your blog tonight... I'm so sorry we are here together. My daughter died in Sept. 09 due to trisomy 18, which we didn't know about until she was born.

    I know Mother's Day was hard for me - although my anticipation of it might have been worse. I hope you were able to do what you needed to for yourself that day.

    Take good care!

    ResponderEliminar